When I first started my new job, I decided to blog the books I brought in from home to populate my new office bookshelf. Well, 4 months in and I’ve only just brought in my second batch. Here’s what’s up there so far.
- The Emergence of Sociological Theory 3rd Edition by Jonathan Turner et al (an old textbook of my wife’s)
- Design for Community by Derek Powazek
- Writing Secure Code 2nd Edition by Michael Howard and David LeBlanc
- .NET & J2EE Interop Toolkit by Simon Guest (a gift from the author)
- The Art of Computer Programming (Vol 1-3) by Donald Knuth (a xmas gift from my dad)
- A Pattern Language by Christopher Alexander et al (recommended to me by Greg Stone)
- Analysis Patterns by Martin Fowler (signed by the author)
- Design Patterns by the GoF
- Object Oriented Software Engineering by Ivar Jacobson et al
- Software Reuse by Ivar Jacobson et al
Your new job link seems off. It is pointing to "Unsaved". -Scott
Thanks. It's fixed now.
Trade forex online is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are accessible to educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. There is no real trading system that guarantees the trading profits in forex market. For example, past performance does not guarantee the similar performance in the future one. Trade Forex Online tries to insure that the data provided is complete and correct but opinions and information do change without notice we give you advice to check back it regularly before making any decisions. There may be detains, derelictions or inaccuracies in information contained in certain website. Trade Forex online do not accept any duty in this regard. So, if you are visitors or just readers use the information found here entirely at your own risk. Trade Forex online do not ефлу any liability in respect of any loss or damage arising in or from connection with any use of the data on or accessed through trade forex online website.
Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material
interesting blog, thank you.